The TTP palm-top device greatly simplifies the management of automation systems for rolling shutters and awnings, enabling the user to programme these systems easily, and memorise the choices made in order to copy them without having to repeat this sequence for each new automation. The accurate, TTP palm-top device has unbeatable time saving characteristics!
Easy, immediate programming of the:
• electronic limit switches;
• direction in which the motor rotates;
• Sun/Wind triggering levels;
• choice of the direction in which
the rain sensor moves;
• activation or deactivation of the sun sensor;
• enabling/exclusion of the torque reduction.
Easy management of the transmitters
• immediate insertion of a transmitter;
• cancellation of one or of all the transmitters;
• insertion of Volo S-Radio sensor.
It is simple to delete the memory and reset the default configurations. “Macro” function for copying what has been programmed onto different motors. Updating the firmware for future evolutions using a PC. Supply using 2 AA style batteries.
Palm-top programmer for Neoplus, Neomat, Neomat A tubular motors and Mindy TT3, TT4, TT5, control units via TTBus.